HOW TO SUBMIT A DESIGN
Be a part of Peace Crane Project history by designing our limited edition T-shirts for 2019. The winning design will be announced on Peace Day.
- Must include the words “Peace Crane Project” in any form
- Must be created by a student or students age 5 thru 18
- Must include at least one peace crane
- Final T-shirt will be a maximum of three ink colors, including black
- T-shirt fabric can be almost any color so consider that in your design
- Design for front of t-shirt only
- Please send a digital file of your design
- Multiple designs may be submitted
- Winners will be chosen from three categories TBD. Be sure to indicate your student’s age and grade level on the submission.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: SEPTEMBER 1, 2019
You can submit your entry via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to include the student’s name, age, grade, and school.
By submitting an entry, the artist consents that it is his/her own original work and that he/she has all necessary rights and permissions to use included elements. The t-shirt contest team reserves the right to make adjustments and alterations to the winning entry to ensure that the reproduction of the image is of best quality. The winning artist releases to Armed with the Arts Inc the exclusive right to artwork to be used in any promotional material. The winners will be rewarded with an official shirt featuring his/her design. No submissions will be returned.